Holy Space

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I just applied for a legal secretarial job at Sony. And I got an email from a job recruiter about a month-long gig working at Northrup Gruman, a defense contractor. A one-month gig. I worry every time I apply that I won't be able to go on auditions. And then I go on auditions and feel the futility of going on auditions. IN the last month I've had 13 auditions and have been called back for 11 of them. But countin on that to pay the rent is like spitting into the ocean. Or do I mean, a drop in the bucket ... who knows. The Proverbs say that work is good for the soul.

Ineed focus to finish my book proposal. Actually I need courage and focus to really start it. I've only taken notes and written outlines. Kind of like my wedding planning. I'm Mister October. I do well in the home stretch.

Thanks for reading!

1 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Doug Perkins said...

I didn't know what you wer looking for, but I do hear or that kind of job from time to time - if you send me your resume it will help me to know if something wold be good for you - although I'd much rather see you keep writing and performing for your money!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home